Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Opening Blog Entry

I've been considering doing this for a long time. I have been pondering the idea of starting a guide service for cycling, but knew that it would require a blog. I've definitely got the pictures and the testimonials of friends in many places to back up my claimed abilities, but it's time to start publishing them. This is the beginning of many pics and videos of bike trails, bike riders, and many good times, past and present.
You'll notice my blog is "QASpecialized." My initials are QAS and the bikes I ride are Specialized. I've had that for a gmail address for 5 years now. Specialized is currently holding a contest to find people to be on the Specialized Trail Crew. Riders will be given a 2o1o S-Works Stumpjumper to ride for a year and have opportunities to go ride together. My friend Wynn Peterson sent me a link last weekend and told me he thought I would be great for this. With the help of my wife, I recorded a video today that I believe clearly lays out the case that if anyone is Specialized, I AM. I also wanted to name names of all those that I have been able to share time with on the trail and help get started or get back on their bikes. I am leaving it to those of you who fall under those categories to comment on the video and share your experience.
I've had some great years, and I'm looking for next year to be the best yet. Here is what Specialized is looking for.


Check out my video and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JJYHTkGr7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment


Finish of race in Kansas 2004