Monday, October 5, 2009

SPERRYs ONLY ride @ Indian Creek

My sister Suzanne won a nice Felt Mt. Bike in a drawing at the Tour of Missouri bike race. Over the weekend, Jon and I took our sister out for her first ride on her new bike. We went to Indian Creek Reservoir, which is the closest trail to our parents house. Thanks to Doug Long for completing this trail around the lake. I still haven't had a chance to see the whole thing, but what I have seen is a fabulous ride. It's alot of up and down, which you would expect around a lake. There are some great climbs and very fun drops. Suzanne went for a little way, and after a while decided to head back while Jon and I went a little further to see some of the trail we hadn't seen yet. On the way back, Jon had to repair a flat, and we found that Suzanne had broken her chain. I'm ready to go back and see the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Finish of race in Kansas 2004