Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mid-November update

Been off the bike for almost 2 weeks. It didn't help that both of my rides were in the shop for repairs. I wanted to race the weekend before last, but didn't have a working bike and couldn't afford the entry fee after the repairs anyway. Fork rebuild on the Enduro (ugh) and a few minor things on the 29er. The streak ends tonight with a night ride with a group of 15+. Should be fantastic! I don't remember the last time I went this long without riding. Probably last winter.
I just joined the greenhills trails group in my hometown of Chillicothe, MO. The trails have been sprouting up there since I left in the mid 90s thanks to Doug Long, my PE coach in Jr. High school. His dedication to the sport is a blessing to me and my siblings who love to ride when we get together. Can't wait to mingle with some of the folks in "Chill-ville." I will be up there over Thanksgiving, and as long as the weather doesn't do anything crazy, my brother and I will be hitting the trails for sure.
RIDE ON....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Finish of race in Kansas 2004