Thursday, October 21, 2010

2011 Planning- KATY Trail

Already dreaming up plans for next summer. As I am responsible for a group of 14 and 15 year old varsity scouts, I have to help them plan a high adventure activity each summer. Next summer, I will be joining my scouts on an epic ride on the KATY trail, a rails-to-trails trail that runs most of the way across Missouri, from St. Louis to Clinton MO. I have fond memories of this trail. My love for bicycles deepened when I was in my tween years when my best friend's dad would take us riding on this trail near Columbia, MO. The scenery along the Missouri River is fantastic. I look forward to leading a group of a dozen or so on this legendary ride next summer. I'm sure there will be many more postings about this trip coming up in 8 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Finish of race in Kansas 2004